|Journal Level||31 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Butcherblock Mountains more|
|How to Start||Speak to Captain E.L. Irontoe at ( -219, 211, -153 ) /waypoint -219, 211, -153 in the West Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Completing this quest gives +10000 faction with The Irontoe Brigade which is the exact amount required to progress Casualties of the War of the Fae Heritage Quest (HQ). This quest is a quick way of getting that faction. You do not need to have the HQ started to get this quest.
Captain E.L. Irontoe in West Fort Irontoe has ordered me to retake some stolen goods from the towers at Bloodforge Gate in Kaladim. These goods were meant for the good soldiers of the Completing this quest gives good faction with The Irontoe Brigade. I need to retrieve these goods and investigate their purpose.
NOTE: On the right side of the ramp, before the first gate, there is a single boombottom mob that can be done solo.
- Head North from West Fort Irontoe to Kaladim ( -170, 165, -567 ) /waypoint -170, 165, -567
- Within Kaladim's Bloodforge Gates I should find all of the plundered supplies intended for the Completing this quest gives good faction with The Irontoe Brigade. Head North from the entrance of Kaladim to the Two Towers - Either side of the Bloodforge Gate. Right tower ( -27, 28, -132 ) /waypoint -27, 28, -132 Left Tower ( 18, 28, -132 ) /waypoint 18, 28, -132.
- I need to gather the unpolished hammers from Clan Boombottom. Kill Boombottom Mobs in both towers to get common updates.
- I need to collect bottles of Flaming Clurg. These bottles are on the top floors of the two towers. You can climb the walls inside the tower. These are not the solid easily visible bottles. Instead, they are very translucent, almost invisible bottles, typically near the visible ones.
NOTE: The bottles disappear when taken, and have lengthy individual respawn times of 5-10 minutes. If someone else has been recently - doing the same quest - a little waiting and hopping between the two towers will be required. (13/1/14)
- I need to collect boxes of Rodcet Bandages. There are 4 crates on the first and second floor of each tower. Right click to take.
- I need to find an opened barrel in the tower to examine its contents. On the top floor of each tower is a barrel to inspect.
- I need to collect Volume 1 and Volume 2 of the boombottom blasting processes. One is found in each tower, on the middle floor on a book case. Right click to get update.
- Return to Captain E.L. Irontoe for your reward.
- Completing this quest gives +10000 faction with The Irontoe Brigade
One of the following, based on class:
- Spellbound Channeler's Robe (All Mages)
- Glorious Apostle's Plate Cuirass (Inquisitor, Templar)
- Fiendish Oracle's Hauberk (Defiler, Mystic)
- Unyielding Knight's Breastplate (Berserker, Guardian, Paladin, Shadowknight)
- Graceful Hanshi's Gi (Bruiser, Monk)
- Wicked Raider's Chain Tunic (Assassin, Beastlord, Ranger)