| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This quest was originally part of the world event heralding the arrival of Rodcet Nife
What does this information mean?
After finding curious seeds on some bloody clothes in the Condemned Catacombs in Antonica, I took them to a master of plant knowledge in Qeynos' Elddar Grove.
- Burn the succulent seedpod (a cactus-like plant) in the Sinking Sands ( -1400, -230, -530 ) /waypoint -1400, -230, -530, in the grassy area at the Croc Hunter Camp north of the dock.
- Burn a seedpod in Zek, the Orcish Wastes ( 490, -30, 140 ) /waypoint 490, -30, 140, right past the gates. Watch out for the roaming orcs.
- Burn a seedpod in the The Commonlands ( 740, -35, -670 ) /waypoint 740, -35, -670, right after the zone-in from Nektulos Forest, along the north zone wall.
- Low-level characters may find foot travel through Nektulos Forest dangerous. If you cannot take the griffons:
- Use the new bell at the Nektulos Forest dock; to avoid the level 70 guards at the Commonlands dock, swim through the water.
- Take the spires in Antonica to the Overrealm and back to the Commonlands.
- Return to Elgorn Birchgrove in The Elddar Grove.