Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Commonlands (AA)|
|Journal Level||17 (Tier 2)|
|Starting Zone||The Commonlands more|
|How to Start||Speak to J.P. Feterman at the Crossroads. ( -476, -45, -254 ) /waypoint -476, -45, -254|
J.P. Feterman wants help fixing his trusty old hunting bow.
This quest is part 2 of a 4-part quest series in the Commonlands Timeline.
- Obtain the following items in any order:
- 5 pieces of maple from wind felled trees (requires a foresting skill of at least 20)
- 3 tuber strands from desert roots in the Commonlands (requires a gathering skill of at least 20)
- 2 compound cams from Dervish bows from Dervish cutthroats.
- Note that while the quest clue says to kill Dervish cutthroats, these updates are possible from any Dervish mob at the western Commonlands Dervish camps.
- You can find some around these coordinates ( 1043, -44, 420 ) /waypoint 1042.87, -44.35, 420.29
- Take these components back to J.P. Feterman.
- At least 2s 67c