|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||35 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||The Lost Village of Kugup more|
|How to Start||Speak to Euurp in the tent with the froglok children. ( -81, 14, 192 ) /waypoint -81, 14, 192|
- You must have started the quest When Darkness Comes or Eliminate Geraufl in order to complete this quest.
- Read the tome The History of Frogloks that Euurp gives you. Speak with her again after you've read it.
- Answer randomly assigned test questions based on your knowledge of the book:
- Question: Frogloks believe everyone must abide by the... Answer: Laws of the land.
- Question: Who took us prisoner in the Feerrott? Answer: The Tae'Ew.
- Question: What did we do to disappoint the Gods? Answer: Failed to stand our ground.
- Question: What army brought about our ruin? Answer: Rallos Zek.
- Question: What did the ogres fight without? Answer: Honor.
- Question: Whose punishment was swift and severe? Answer: The Gods'.
- Question: Which race did we defeat in Grobb? Answer: Trolls.
- Question: Where did we hide when the end was near? Answer: Deep beneath the marshes.
- Question: What would we frogloks rather die than do? Answer: Utilize deception.
- Question: What would have been far kinder than our current fate? Answer: Oblivion.
- Question: What did we carry into the depths of Gukta to protect our kind? Answer: Froglok eggs.
- Question: What god watched over the froglok people for generations? Answer: Mithaniel Marr.
- Question: What scattered those who survived the Rallosian onslaught? Answer: The Rending.
- Question: Who did our emissaries first contact for assistance? Answer: The Overlord of Freeport.
- Question: What did we rename Grobb to after the defeat of the Trolls? Answer: Gukta.
- Speak with Euurp for your reward.