Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other articles with related titles, see A Gigglegibber's work is never done (by a Gigglegibber)..
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|See A Gigglegibber's work is never done (by a Gigglegibber). (Qeynos Capitol District)|
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||North Qeynos more|
|How to Start||Speak with Gh'lad Tydingz Gigglegibber in North Qeynos, outside the Ironforge Estate ( 472, -19, -339 ) /waypoint 472, -19, -339|
This quest scales to the level tier of the character (i.e. level 21-30 characters will receive the level 25 version of the quest). You may need to kill more than the listed number of monsters in order to retrieve the required drops for this quest.
- Complete the appropriate kill task based on character's level tier:
- Tier 1 (Level 1-10)
- Tier 2 (Level 11-20)
- Tier 3 (Level 21-30)
- Tier 4 (Level 31-40)
- Tier 5 (Level 41-50)
- Tier 6 (Level 51-60) - choice of Faydwer or Sinking Sands
- Tier 7 (Level 61-70) - choice of Faydwer or the Overrealm.
- Overrealm (solo version)
- Gather 5 enchanted lumps of coal from the ridgestone golems in The Barren Sky. Any ridgestone golem on Whisperwind Isle will work, for example a ridgestone defender.
- Gather 5 twinkles of an evil eye from any dryeye vehemences in The Barren Sky. Any dryeye mobs on the Isle of Aversion will work, for example a dryeye vehemence or a dryeye entangler.
- Faydwer (heroic version)
- Overrealm (solo version)
- Tier 8 (Level 71-82) - Kunzar Jungle
- Tier 9 (level 83-90) - Sundered Frontier and Stonebrunt Highlands}}
- Tier 10 (Level 91-95)
- Return to Gh'lad Tydingz Gigglegibber
This quest is repeatable up to 10 times per tier per year.
- Frostfell Tree (Reward for completing the quest the first time.)
- For completing the quest a second time and every time thereafter, choose one of the following:
|The information below has been verified with in-game data and the information on this page is correct, even if it looks stupid or makes no sense.|
Fact: This quest is repeatable. First time gives tree. Second time and subsequently gives choice. In addition, the Other zone quest still offers a tree as well. Did not attempt to finish that quest, but a tree is shown as reward if done. Option to do it again for wreath should also occur.