Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||5 (Tier 1)|
|Starting Zone||The Village of Shin more|
|How to Start||Speak to Qho Augren in The Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara at ( -35, 11, -109 ) /waypoint -35, 11, -109|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You need to be at least a level 5 adventurer or tradeskiller to receive this quest.
- You may receive an entire level of experience for each tradeskilling quest, but it may appear that you remain on the same level due to a cap on level gains per quest. On quest completion check your tradeskill experience. If your experience is at 100%, try crafting any item that will give you experience to bump you to the next level, and then do the next quest.
- To get to the Village of Shin, use any Bell and travel to the Isle of Mara.
- To save time, if you are running this quest as a level 50-100 tradeskiller you can purchase a Return to Mara from Koros Splinterlimb in the tavern opposite the broker to instantly transport back to the Isle of Mara.
- Go harvest (buying does not work) in any tier 1 zone, 5 of each.
- severed elm
- black coffee bean
- rawhide leather pelt
- baubbleshire cabbage
- raw white tea leaf
- frog leg
- Note: Tier 1 zones are: Darklight Wood,Greater Faydark (Nursery, central area), The Forest Ruins, The Caves, Oakmyst Forest, Ruins, The Peat Bog, The Graveyard, Sunken City, The Sprawl, Timorous Deep (Chrykori isle and Gorowyn Isle) and Frostfang Sea.
- Note: the Sprawl and the Graveyard have no fishable spots)
- Return to Qho Augren.
- At least 17g 22s 36c
- Tradeskill experience