Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
What does this information mean?
- Greet members of the goblin community:
- A Sapswill survivor (in the tree with the soothsayer)
- Durg and Gonk (the goblin guards at the base of the tree)
- An incapaciated Sapswill: The Sapswill villager lying on the ground. ( -88, 2, -238 ) /waypoint -88, 2, -238
- A musician: The Sapswill villager playing the stringed instrument. ( -82, 1, -239 ) /waypoint -82, 1, -239
- A happy sapswill: The cheering Sapswill villager. ( -85, 2, -246 ) /waypoint -85, 2, -246
- An active sapswill: The Sapswill villager dancing on the rock. ( -80, 2, -243 ) /waypoint -80, 2, -243
- Greet High Chieftain Grexx ( -67, 13, -165 ) /waypoint -67, 13, -165 to complete your diplomatic mission and receive your reward.