Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What does this information mean?
- Gather tar for a trap - go to the Tar Pits of Inevitability at ( -892, 30, 296 ) /waypoint -892, 30, 296, kill a viscous tar elemental, then left-click its corpse to harvest tar
- Gather deino bones - left-click the bones sticking out of the tar pits
- Return to Guldri at the docks
- Speak to Yurwri at ( -712, 14, 259 ) /waypoint -712, 14, 259
- Use the Deinodon Tar Trap on a rampaging deino. Once you do it will fall over and Yurwri will examine it.
- Take Yurwri to Finze ( -689, 27, 151 ) /waypoint -689, 27, 151
- Gather 6 gendri stalks from the Bawgava Tidepools - they're easy to spot, look for tall green reeds growing in the pools of water
- Return to Finze