What does this information mean?
- Gather tar for a trap - go to the Tar Pits of Inevitability at ( -892, 30, 296 ) /waypoint -892, 30, 296, kill a viscous tar elemental, then left-click its corpse to harvest tar
- Gather deino bones - left-click the bones sticking out of the tar pits
- Return to Guldri at the docks
- Speak to Yurwri at ( -712, 14, 259 ) /waypoint -712, 14, 259
- Use the Deinodon Tar Trap on a rampaging deino. Once you do it will fall over and Yurwri will examine it.
- Take Yurwri to Finze ( -689, 27, 151 ) /waypoint -689, 27, 151
- Gather 6 gendri stalks from the Bawgava Tidepools - they're easy to spot, look for tall green reeds growing in the pools of water
- Return to Finze
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.