What does this information mean?
When you accept the quest you will get a Primordial Ritual Scroll.
- Head to Castle Mistmoore in Loping Plains and in the lower jail area swim underwater to the middle room. On a desk ( -248, 4, -5 ) /waypoint -248, 4, -5 you'll find a Laboratory Note. Gather the Laboratory Note
- Examine the Laboratory Note to update the quest.
- Next head to Mistmoore's Inner Sanctum to kill Mayong Mistmoore and receive The Bloodmoon Gem
- Head to The Temple of Kor-Sha in Chardok and kill Selrach Di'Zok and receive The Heart of the Slave King
- Head to Veeshan's Peak in Jarsath Wastes and kill Phara Dar and receive The Blood of Phara'Dar
- Examine the Primordial Ritual Scroll and Speak the words and receive The Self Empowered Bloodmoon Gem
- Return to Atria X'aphon in Kunzar Jungle at City of Jinisk (647, 36, -146) and give her the Sedition and The Self Empowered Bloodmoon Gem
|| The authors wish to credit EQ2 Flames for some of the information in this article.