On November 24th, 2009, to honor EQ2's 5th birthday, 10 new paintings were available from city faction vendors. These paintings are:
- A Moment with Lucan D'Lere
- Avenging the Crabs of Jarsath
- Destroyer of Ordanach
- Humble Beginning, Higher Calling
- Love's Last Arrow
- Prayer of the Righteous
- Shattered Soul
- The Blade Singer
- The Enchantress
- The Hand of Hatred
All of these paintings are available from the city merchant for 55,385 status points and 9g 76s 33c.
- One of the Freeport city merchants for paintings, Valokis, is located at ( 43, -12, 173 ) /waypoint 43, -12, 173 in South Freeport by the gate to West Freeport.
- One of the Qeynos city merchants for paintings, Jowling, is located at ( 656, -13, 240 ) /waypoint 656, -13, 240 on the second floor of The Herb Jar shop in South Qeynos.